Let me begin by saying that I love Hannaford. I love that I can create shopping lists online and access them through my Blackberry so all I have to do is bring my phone with me to shop. No need for a paper list. I love their online printable coupons – especially when they sneak in a $5/$50 purchase like they have been known to do. I love that Hannaford posts their online weekly flyer one night early so that I can list all of the weekly deals and coupon match-ups here for you so that you can plan your shopping trips to save you the maximum amount of money – whether that means using coupons on national brands or purchasing Hannaford brand products.
- Receive special coupons at the register or online
- Receive email notification of recalled items you purchased
- View purchase history online for budgeting online
- Track your Guiding Stars purchases online
- Print Health Care Reimbursement / Flexible Spending Account reports
- Print donation reports for charitable tax reporting
- Add your myHannaford number to Upromise and then only scan your myHannaford number at the store
My personal favorites from the list of advantages is the easy access printing of my health care reimbursement/flexible spending account reports and the Upromise link where I only need to scan my myHannaford number at the store to get my credit and use my coupons.
So, before you knock the program, try it. The stickers really aren’t that bad, and are actually useful when stuck to everything that you think you might take into Hannaford with you! Do you have your myHannaford number and stickers yet? How do you like the new program?