Super simple and very yummy recipe. It’s meatless, so if your other half doesn’t believe dinner is really dinner unless there is meat involved, you can always add some chicken.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced green chiles (small can)
- 1 can chopped black olives (small can)
- 1 small white onion (minced)
- 1 2/3 cups salsa, divided
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In a bowl, mash the beans; add 1 cup salsa, green chiles, black olives, and onion. Place five tortillas on ungreased baking sheets; spread with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and heated through. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and remaining salsa.